Last revised on May 18, 2014.
TriangleOfLove.com is owned and operated by Lunasoft LLC ("TriangleOfLove.com").
What Information We Collect
We may collect information that can identify you such as your name and email address ("personal information") and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
- Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, email address. We also request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other demographic information such as your hometown or your display name.
- Information about others. We may collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us, such as their name and email address. If you use our website to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) an invitation, we may store your personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient in order to process those requests or facilitate future activities.
We use various technologies to collect information from your computer and about your activities on our site.
- Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see "Cookies" below), and the referring website address.
- Cookies and Use of Cookie Data. When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the time and date of your visits, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our website.
- Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our site. We also may include web beacons in advertisements or email messages to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services;
- communicate with you by email about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site;
- enforce or exercise any rights in our terms and conditions;
- manage our business.
Updating Your Information
If you have an online account with us, you have the ability to review and update your personal information online by logging into your account and clicking on your account settings. More information about how to contact us is provided below. If you have an online account with us, you also may close your account at any time by visiting the "Account Settings" page for your account. After you close your account, you will not be able to sign in to our website or access any of your personal information. However, you can open a new, separate account at any time or re-activate your previous account by following instructions we will give you at the time you close your account. If you close your account, we may still retain certain information associated with your account for analytical purposes and recordkeeping integrity, as well as to prevent fraud, enforce our terms and conditions, take actions we deem necessary to protect the integrity of our website or our users, or take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
- You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member; products or services; or ask a question.
- At any time you can choose to no longer receive commercial or promotional emails from us by visiting the "Account Settings" page associated with your account. When you register on our website, you will consent, or be given a choice as to whether you want, to receive email messages from us. You may modify this consent later by visiting the "Account Settings" page associated with your account. You also will be given the opportunity, in any commercial email that we send to you, to opt out of receiving such messages in the future. It may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you other types of notification and relationship email communications, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Information Your Provide While Using Our Service
Visiting From Outside The United States
Our age restrictions for different services are set forth in each applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. We do not target our sites or services to children under the age of 18, and in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, any information we may receive from users we believe to be under the age of 18 will be purged from our database.
How To Contact Us
Attn: Privacy Officer
P.O. Box 84985
San Diego, CA 92138
- Cookies: A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user's computer for record keeping purposes. Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when you close your browser and is used to make it easier for you to navigate our website. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. Cookies on our website do not link to or store your personal information.
- Web Beacons: Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. Unlike cookies which are stored on the user's computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on the web pages (or in email) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.